COB Series - 1200w (Up to 15% off)
PROUDLY CERTIFIED BY
Morsen 1200W LED COB Series
Why choose Full Spectrum ?
- Red 620~660nm: the best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting
- Blue 430~460nm: It is maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption
- White:Full-spectrum / wide-Kelvin provide fill for all missing spectrums and add Lux
- UV: Process of chlorophyll absorption begins. UV has the unique function of sterilization and kills phytopathogenic bacteria
- IR: Look dim, There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion. Flowering and germination is influenced
- Two On-off 2 switches on the back of the light, easily control the brightness of light.
- Par value is determined by the height of the illumination
- We recommend the installation height is 12-24 inch which is most suitable for plant growth
120° wide angle illumination
- 120° wide angle illumination which can cover more areas for plants
- Perfect for indoor garden, hydroponic, soil breeding, potted or seeding need etc
State of The Art Cooling System
- 4 UL certificated cooling fans
- Strong heat dissipation design and adopting isolated power supply,
- Low noise
- lifespan up to 100,000 hours.
- Led grow lamp can boost plant and vegetable germinating growing , flowing, seeding, Increase yield, more colorful and decrease growth circle.
Professional LED Grow Light
Morsen led grow light is designed full spectrum for satisfying almost all indoor plants growers. Morsen has own factory, research, design, development, production and testing teams to support the high quality products. All Morsen grow lights will be tested for 48 hours before shipping, to make sure each light in their perfect condition.
To best serve our clients, Morsen offers customized lighting design for your facility and goals. We also looking for authorized reseller or Retail Location. If you are interested in becoming a reseller, pleas send your request to email@example.com