Science - Morsen
What are LED flood lights?
LED Flood lights can be defined as high-intensity, broad beamed artificial lights often used to illuminate outdoor areas. Usually, they are used in playing fields while a sports event is being held during low light conditions. They can also be used during an outdoor function that requires a lot of lighting. Large companies, industries and organizations use them during the night to illuminate their compounds.
A LED diode that is directly built in together to a special circuit board. Avoiding an extra packaging component suck as encapsulation of the chip, efficiency increases and failure decreases.
- A chip on board LED is basically a LED chip diode built directly on the the circuit board. The chips are bonded directly into the PCB at the manufacturer. Without traditional LED packaging ( 5mm LED , 3528 , 5050 , 5630 , 5730 SMD LED ) , components and assembly is avoided to max out the full potential of the LED chip.
Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by solar panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The solar panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a Led lamp during the night.
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents are minimized.
- This is a non polluting source of electricity
- Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas
- It allows the saving of energy and also cost