Solar Street Light - 50wMorsen
Type: 50W led solar street light
Warranty: 5 years
Life span: 50000 hrs.
Waterproof rate: IP65
Power Source: solar
Luminaire Efficacy: around 110LM/W
Luminous Flux: 5500 LM, 90LEDS
Color temperature: 6000 Kelvin
Battery: lithium battery,12.4V 26.4Ah, life:5-8 years.
Lighting mode: DIM/Bright
Charge time: About 6-8 hours with full sunshine
Lighting time on a full charge: 18-20 hours
(The battery is rated for ＞45 hours of use in dim mode on a full charge,
It lasts for about 18-20 hours in full mode on a full charge)
Induction sensor: 9-16ft, 120°
Install height: 16.5ft-23ft(5-7meters)
Working temperature: -13℉ to 149℉
- 1x50W solar led street light
- 10 x Screws
- 3 x Gasket
- 1 x Support Frame
- 1 x User Manual
- Efficient conversion of solar energy into electricity
- No pollution, no electricity bill
- Waterproof, heat-resistant
Motion Sensor&Light Sensor
- Dusk-to-dawn dim modes
- Once motion detected, it turns brighter
- Reverts back to dim light if out of detection
- Wide range of lighting.
- Mounts applications on wall, pole, etc( without any shelter).
- To light up your garden, hallway, flowerbeds, pillar, deck, yard, patio, or driveway and other outdoor area
1. Very easy to install, IP65 Waterproof and stunning quality for outdoor and indoor flood light.
2. Provide bright and wide beam distribution light for general purpose flood night lighting.
3. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly, no any pollution to environment.
4. High efficiency, low light decay.
We are a leading company in manufacturing the LED Street Lights products for years. The design of the integrated solar street light absorbs the inspiration and energy from sunlight, and combines todays' best green portfolio. Our responsibility is to protect the environment by saving energy, and to be a low carbon pioneer.
To best serve our clients, Morsen offers customized lighting design for your facility and goals. We also looking for authorized reseller or Retail Location. If you are interested in becoming a reseller, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org